Basically, long exposure photography is a specific technique where the camera is set to a slow shutter speed. This results to a detailed effect for the motionless elements of the image and a blurred, smeared and obscured effect for the moving elements giving it its extraordinary outcome. This technique can be done in low-light environments but also do good in sufficient lighting. These effects can be more magnificent when mixed with creativity, imagination and playfulness of the photographer.
For this article, we will be presenting 33 Extraordinary Long Exposure Photography. This includes some of the beautiful and creative images of long exposure technique. Have a glimpse and be motivated by these artworks done by our gifted photographers. Come, take a peek and be inspired.
- You may want to take a look at the following related articles:
- Photography Inspiration: Puppy Photos To Melt Your Heart
- 33 Beautiful Examples of Bokeh Photography for Inspiration
- A Showcase of Stunning Infrared Photos in Photography
- 33 Examples of Impressive High Speed Photography
Long Exposure Photography